Submit A Case

If you have been served with a summons and complaint you have limited time to file responsive pleadings. A letter or phone call will not protect you.

Submit your case to us here and we will evaluate your case for free and give you our best recommmendation based upon over two decades of litigation experience as to how you should respond.

We are the Cohen Business Law Group - CBLG.  Your outside, "in house" counsel.


Submit your complaint packet here